Enriching Engagement Opportunities with PRITHVI INNOVATIONS
We provide excellent skill–development and capacity building opportunities to individual students ( class 7 onwards), youth or Youth groups by way of way of being a Volunteer or an Intern with us. Young students, eager to explore and engage in exciting and challenging real life community projects or as part of their academic requirement are welcome to join us as, either a Volunteer or as an Intern respectively.
Internships at Prithvi are full of exciting, enriching, engaging, enabling, empowering and enjoyable opportunities, like personal fulfilment, skill enhancement, capacity building, multi-dimensional growth, good networking, participation in international movements and campaigns, gain international awards and recognition, professional growth and career advancement.
Objectives of the Internships:
- To provide a wonderful opportunity for self-extention, self-fulfilment, personal, professional and social growth.
- To provide an understanding of various socio-economic and environmental concerns, issues and efforts at local and global level.
- To provide an understanding of how effective education can contribute to Sustainable Lifestyle and Development in line with the Sustainable Development Goals
- To provide an opportunity to experience an enjoyable and stimulating working environment and develop work-related skills.
During internship, youth are involved in particular tasks such as research project, action project, development of communication media and materials and/or documentation activities of on-going project.
- Managing Educational / Environmental or Socio-Economic Projects
4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks up to 48 weeks or one year are encouraged.
The period of internship could range from a month to year or more. There are various kinds of internship options student can opt for:
Type of the Internships:
- Based on duration: i) Short-term ( 1 month- 6 months)
ii) Long-term ( more than 6 months)
- Based on Timing: i) Structured- Fixed time of the year-Summer/Winter
ii) Non-structured- any time of the year
- Based on People i) Individual
ii) Group (2 to 5 members)
- Based on Payment i) Paid
Stipend: No Stipend is provided for all internships.
Nominal stipend may be offered to the interns during their period of placement, depending upon their performance and experience and the provision in the project.
All other expenses including their travel and conveyance to be borne by the interns. In projects requiring any major expenditure by interns as, part of the project, some expenses may be re-imbursed. The decision would be taken on case to case basis.
Selection Process: Students willing to join as a Volunteer or an intern are requested to fill the given registration form and send it along with an institution request letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students would be informed about the selection within 2 weeks of sending the completed request form.
Certification: Project Completion Certificate would be issued on successful completion of the project within the scheduled time and as per the guidelines given. The students Will have to submit a project report to Prithvi’s Panel of Expert on completion of internship.
Aashayein आशाएं ...
building hope for a better tommorow
Thanks for being with us in this beautiful journeyof adding value and beauty to life around us.
Together let's build a beautiful bridge of Compassion, Respect, Peace, Happiness and Love...Watch More