- Prithvi Innovations consistent green efforts brings special recognition to Lucknow city by Earth Day Network' in it's शहर GREEN करो- 47 Cities Contest ,in India to Commemorate the 47th Anniversary of Earth Day. Earth Day Network honours Prithvi Innovations as the winner of this contest and commends our efforts to widen awareness amongst the citizens of Lucknow City about methods to preserve Earth's natural capital.
- Mrs. Anuradha Gupta from Prithvi Innovations was invited to participate and present a poster in a the Ist Global Conference of the 10YFP Sustainable Food Systems Programme,held on 21-23 June 2017, in Pretoria, South Africa.Read More →
- It is a member of the Global SAVE FOOD program of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of UNEP.,.
- On behalf of the Ministry of Environment and Energy, Government of Sweden, it was invited by the Stockholm Environment Institute to be a part of the Panel discussion in an outreach event on Sustainable Lifestyles on 1st June, 2016 at Swedish Government office, Stockholm.,.
- It was invited by UNESCO chair on Education about Sustainable Lifestyles, to make a presentation in a workshop on Education for Sustainable Lifestyles, coordinated by PERL/UNITWIN and the Stockholm Environment Institute on the 31st of May 2016 in Stockholm.,.
- It got selected as Partner of Sustainable Food System (SFS) program of the 10YFP of UNEP, in 2016,.
- It is a Member of Multi stakeholders Advisory Committee (MAC) for Programme on Sustainable Lifestyles and Education of the 10-Year Framework of Programmes on Sustainable Consumption and Production-(10YFP) in Dec.2014.
- Ms.Anuradha Gupta, Founder of Prithvi Innovations, was awarded fellowship by UNITAR for doing the course titled Introduction to Sustainable Consumption and Production in Asia in Oct.2014
- It was invited as a Resource Person to conduct a session & group activity for two days in National Teachers Training Workshop on Multiple Perspective Approach in ESD, organized from 23rd to 25th June,2014, at CMS, Lucknow , by UNESCO, Delhi Office, in association with SEED and CMS, Lucknow .
- It facilitates and co-ordinates various environmental campaigns and programs of EARTH DAY Network and Clean Up the World and CUCAI .
- It was invited to participate in the Global Meet of Educators organized by CMS, Rajajipuram Branch, and Lucknow in Sept 2008.
- It participated in the General Assembly of IPEN (International Pops Elimination Network), held at Trivandrum , India from 12th Aug 08- 16th Aug.08
- It was invited as a Facilitator in the First One Degree Asia Youth Leadership Festival held at Singapore from 25th -29th July 2006.
- It conducted a campaign on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) as part of the International Pops Elimination Program of UNEP, UNITAR, and UNDP from Dec.05-April 06.
- It was invited as a Working Group Facilitator to co-ordinate the working group on Meaningful Education’ in the Global Symposium organized by CMS,LDA Branch, Lucknow from 10th Dec to 13th Dec.05.
- It participated in NGOs South Asia Capacity Building Workshop on Persistent Organic Pollutants held at India International Centre, New Delhi in Nov.2005.
- It’s Secretary Ms.Anuradha Gupta was invited as a Resource Person by UNEP and Japan Organising Committee to take workshops for the delegates of the ‘Children’s World Summit on Environment’ held from 26th July to 29th July 2005 as part of World Expo 2005, in Japan.
- It was invited to participate in the International Conference on Education For Sustainable Future’ (ESF), held from 18th to 20th Jan.2005, in Ahmadabad India, (this marked the beginning of the Decade for Education for Sustainable Development as declared by UNESCO) ’..
- It participated in the Regional Meeting Of SAYEN’ (South Asian Youth in Environment Network), held from 21st Jan to 22nd Jan.2005 at Ahmadabad..
- It represented India and Clean Up the World, as a Resource Person, to take sessions on ‘Biodiversity’ for delegates, in ‘ The Tunza International Children’s Conference on Environment-2004’, held from 19th July to 24th July, 04 at New London, Connecticut, USA.
- It is the Special Coordinator of the Organizing Committee of ‘Clean Up The World’, Sydney, Australia.
NATIONAL/ STATE / LOCAL RECOGNITION
- Mrs. Anuradha Gupta is honoured with 'Accors Local Hero' award, along with five other prominent personalities of Lucknow, by Novotel, Lucknow, a group of AccorHotels on the 50th Anniversary Celebration of AccorHotels.Read More →
- Judging the Science projects at District Level National Children Science Congress at Maharishi Vidya Mandir, IIM road. Mrs Anuradha Gupta was invited to be in the panel of Judges at NCSC held on 28th Oct. Read More →
- Our 'ABHIVYAKTI ' project gets selected as one of the success story of Best 10 ideas on eco-innovation for resource use optimization and waste management, for FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry) compendium: Green Book titled ," Startup Ecosystem Survey and Best 10 ideas", during the Circular Economy Symposium (CES-2017), held at Delhi on 25th -26th April.2017.Read More →
- Prithvi's Abhivyakti project gets selected and finds place in Circular Economy Symposium-2017 being organised by FICCI from 25th -26th Apr.2017.
- Prithvi Innovations was invited to attend the honoring ceremony of Eastern Bhoomika Award 2017 on International Womem's day 8th March 2017
- It was invited to be a part of the Panel of Judges, for both the District level and State Level contest of the National Children’s Science Congress, organized by Pioneer Montessori school, in Lucknow in Aug. and Nov.2016
- It was invited as a resource person to conduct sessions for youth in a five day ‘Youth Led Sustainable Development’ workshop organized by the Department of Social Work, Lucknow University, in March 2016.
- It was awarded Annapoorna Samman on 17th Jan.2016 by Avantika and Gyan Deep Shikshan Bharti ,Mathura,UP.
- It was selected as an NGO Member of State Steering Committee for Uttar Pradesh, of NATIONAL GREEN CORE SCHEME (of Ministry of Environment & Forests & Climate Change, Government of India ) ,in Sept.2014.
- It was selected as an Outreach Partner by World Wide Fund For Nature –India, Delhi office to facilitate the Regional level Wild Wisdom Quiz in Sept.2014.
- It participated in Silver Jubilee Conference and National Training Program for Leaders of Confederation of UNESCO clubs and Associates-CUCAI in Apr.2014, at Agra.
- It participated in International Youth Meet cum Training organized by Confederation of UNESCO Clubs of India at Hyderabad in March 2011.
- It was awarded the ‘2004 Youth Hostel Ratna ’ in Environment by the Shah-e-Avadh unit of Youth Hostel Association of India.
- It was honoured by the Governor of UP during the Wildlife Week Celebrations, for my contribution in Environmental Education & Nature Conservation.
- It was part of ‘The Resource Persons Team’, formed by the Council Of Science & Technology, UP, for the Year of Scientific Awareness-2004.
- It’s secretary Anuradha Gupta was selected as an External Faculty of Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry Of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India.
Aashayein आशाएं ...
building hope for a better tommorow
Thanks for being with us in this beautiful journeyof adding value and beauty to life around us.
Together let's build a beautiful bridge of Compassion, Respect, Peace, Happiness and Love...Watch More